Money over Bitches
What Do Ghosts Smell Like?
The most commonly reported odor associated with spirits is the smell of fresh flowers. Rose, lilac, and jasmine, three distinctly different aromas, are attributed to the ghosts of those who have recently passed. Sometimes a floral scent can be connected to a loved one with a particular fondness for a certain flower instead of someone who just crossed over.
Some spirits display very unique scents that were closely connected with them in life. These “connection” scents include cigar or pipe smoke, a special perfume or cologne, brewing coffee, and cooking foods. It is thought that these odors are used specifically by the departed to let loved ones know that they are near in times of joy or pain.
The odors of mildew, rotten eggs or sulfur, and rotting foods are often reported where unhappy or unfriendly spirits are believed to reside. Keep reading...
Via: Paranormal 101
Give me a bone...
or give me your
1. Your dog barks or growls at religious ministers.
2. When the two of you walk by a cemetery, the animal tries to desecrate the dead – by urinating against a headstone.
3. If you hold a crucifix or Bible in front of your pooch, it snarls, lunges or recoils in fear.
4. Your dog often appears to be listening to secret voices or sounds that you can’t hear. “He may be receiving his marching orders from his true master, Satan,”
5. The canine reacts excitedly to images of death, evil and Satan.
6. The dog attempts to bite or attack innocent children.
Does your dog growl at the sight of a clerical collar? Or gleefully “do its business” on hallowed ground? If so, watch out – your beloved pet maybe possessed!That is the chilling warning of Father Brett Rollins, a leading expert in demonic possession. Here are some warning signs by Father Rollins. Careful doggy...
Via: Weekly World News
IT'S THE WEEKEND.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
“Use of the ouija board is dangerous, particularly for the belief it often occasions that its manifestations are of an occult nature, when in reality they are but manifestations of the hysterical condition of the individual. There have been many cases of persons becoming hysterical to the point of seeming insanity through the use of these boards."
Dr. Jan Don Ball of Oakland, the noted psychologist, neurologist, and psychiatrist, made the following comment on the El Cerrito situation:
OUIJA HYSTERIA CAUSED BY USE, DOCTOR SAYS
Via: Devil's Penny
What if Edgar Allan Poe were Rich?
Source: We Know Memes
Smartest clown I ever seen. Scary looking but smart. :-)
Do yourself a Favor...